- About Us
OUR LEADERSHIP & GOVERNANCE
With a proven track-record and our hard-earned positive reputation within our area of expertise, our underlying philosophy is based on the belief of partnering with our valued clients while striving to form a mutually beneficial relationship.
We’re governed and led by a professionally qualified leadership with industry experience and impeccable technical expertise, and this gives us an added competitive edge against industry competition and bolsters our quality service offering and our unique value proposition.
To expand our business footprint and industry presence while providing a full spectrum of specialised engineering services within South Africa and across the African continent.
• To consider our clients’ specific needs and positively influence their experience in the execution of our services.
• To create employment and develop skills.
• To create mutually beneficial relationship with our clients while providing a reliable and professional service.
• To grow our brand and goodwill.
• To maintain good business ethics and integrity through our business conduct.
• To offer good quality and reliable service while maintaining good delivery time and not compromising on health and safety standards.
• To capture at least 20% of KZN North Coast market for structural steel fabrication and erection in the next five years.
• To capture at least 5% of KZN Provincial market for structural steel fabrication and erection in the next 10 years.
• To participate in South Africa’s main economic activities and thereby contributing positively towards a healthy gross domestic production (GDP) of the country.
• Honesty & Integrity
• Professionalism & Ethics
• Safety & Quality
• Culture of continuous improvement through training & staff development.